Junior Product Manager. 6 month contract (maternity cover).
Salary up to £21,000 per annum, pro rata.
Start date: 4th February 2019
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Junior Product Manager provides support to the buying and replenishment of the product range for Sewandso.co.uk. The role has direct responsibility for the presentation of products online, including product set-up, product content (copy and imagery) and the liaison with marketing personnel for product marketing campaigns.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Administrate the liaison with suppliers on product information for new and existing products.
- Writing product page copy and setting up new products on business systems.
- Managing product information on the SewandSo website through writing and updating copy and content.
- Supporting the selection of products for promotions, sales and campaigns based on an agreed plan.
- Administrate the creation of business reports to evaluate sales and performance.
- Liaise with marketing personnel in the details required to market products to customers.
- Contribute to marketing planning with communication of product USPs and benefits.
- Contribute to customer service queries where required.
- Skills required:
- Some experience and understanding of financial goals, sales and margins.
- Good communication skills.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Familiarity with online marketing and ecommerce retail is preferred.
- Knowledge of the craft market is preferred.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with good spreadsheet skills.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to Colin Carter: firstname.lastname@example.org