Do you want to establish or expand a career for yourself in fine art, illustration, or design? Then Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market 2017 is the must-have reference guide you need. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market 2017 introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Grow your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news, and much more.
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,800 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs, and more.
- Articles on the business of freelancing–from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications, and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types.
- NEW! Informative articles on the art of customer service, creating a noteworthy portfolio, protecting your intellectual property, and adding teaching to your list of freelance possibilities.
- NEW! Special features on maintaining your motivation as a freelancer, brand marketing, etiquette for artists, and artists’ assistants.
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including illustrator Peter Sis, artists Seth Lyons and Kevin T. Kelly, and concept artists Gilles Beloeil and Lauren Airriess.