Gather your fabric odds and ends and start sewing! This book contains 101 projects specially designed to use one metre of fabric – so you crafters can stop hoarding and start sewing! In just a few hours you can turn a single metre of pretty cloth into a sturdy shopping tote, cuddly plush turtle, or any of 99 other gift-worthy Items.
There are diagrams showing you how to position patterns on your fabric to use the metre most economically. It also shows you how to have fun with your fabrics, with fresh, modern materials used throughout – guaranteed to inspire.
All the pieces for sewing success are here, with great patterns in a special pull-out pocket, easy instructions and techniques, and creative inspiration for sewers of all abilities.
- Sewing fundamentals
- Dwell Redux (sewing projects for your home)
- Household Affairs (sewn household accessories)
- Craft Organisation
- On the Go
- From Head to Toe (clothes you can create)
- Carry it All
- Outfit your Small Wonder (sew baby clothes)
- Accessorise Your Little One – Playtime
- Your Furry Friends