SENIOR SALES ADMINISTRATOR – UK SALES
The focus of the job is to provide administrative & sales support to our UK Sales Team dealing with the F&W Media International publishing accounts.
- Provide administrative and reporting support to the Head of UK Sales.
- Support the Sales Manager and Sales Executive in managing all operational aspects of UK Accounts.
- Provide operational support to the Craft/Special account customer base and provide general administrative support to the UK Sales Department.
- Research and prospect new business initiatives.
- Maintain regular contact with designated House accounts.
- Create digital presentations for use by the Sales Team.
- Maintain records and reports on sales and returns.
- Analyse and benchmark sales activity and prepare historical performance data.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator having worked within a Sales and/or marketing environment.
You will need to be a team player and have strong organisational skills and be able to confidently multi task various projects. Excellent IT, communication and customer service skills are essential.
To apply for this position please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you feel this job would be ideal for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHORT TERM eBOOK ADMINISTRATOR
We’re looking for someone to help us out for 6-weeks – candidates should:
- Be free to start straight away
- Be an experienced Mac worker with a good working knowledge of CS5
- Know your way around PDFs would also be helpful
Full training will be provided.
To apply for this position please contact Clare Medland, HR Business Partner, on 01626 323 289 or email on email@example.com