Junior Marketing Manager - Temporary position to cover maternity absence
F&W Media International Ltd. is looking for a pro-active team player to join their eCommerce Team. This role is a multi-faceted, busy and interesting marketing role ideal for someone who can think on their feet, while using data to guide their decisions. The candidate will need to be comfortable with figures and analytics and an interest in crafting is desirable. Experience of on and offline marketing techniques as well as bags of enthusiasm is a must! We are a small but passionate team working for a forward thinking company.
This role reports to the Multi-Channel Marketing Manager.
Job purpose is to:
a) Source new products and suppliers, agreeing commercial terms where relevant, for customers of Stitch Craft Create with a specific focus in sewing, knitting and cake decorating products
b) Develop and monitor marketing campaigns, online and offline, to Stitch Craft Create customers.
- Work with Multi-Channel Marketing Manager to develop on and offline marketing plans through relevant customer research using all the tools available to you.
- Achieve this through working with manager and editorial team to develop email marketing plan within current strategy using our results to guide your decisions
- Keeping the websites relevant and up to date by updating ranges, graphics, and monitoring site behavior through Google Analytics
- Work with Audience Development manager to ensure customers are aware of offers, new ranges and other interesting content.
- Building, briefing and proofing catalogues using Direct Marketing techniques
- Tailor product range to your community, ensuring competitive pricing and maximised margins
- Source new relevant products, set prices and margins and ordering from suppliers, negotiating where necessary
- Setting up products ensuring they are optimized for search.
- Keep product descriptions & prices up to date for your community
- Keep stock to minimum levels while delivering a great customer experience.
If you are interested in this position and would like more details, or to apply, please contact Clare Medland, HR Business Partner, at
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 23 AUGUST 2013