We are looking for an AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (4 – 5 month Maternity Cover)
F&W Media International is an internationally renowned craft business based in Newton Abbot, Devon which operates the online brands StitchCraftCreate and ILoveCrossStitch, creates a wide range of digital products and publishes books under the imprint David & Charles.
We are seeking an Audience Development Manager who will lead growth in site traffic, social media following and email acquisition. They will work closely with internal content teams and maintain external relationships with key influencers, authors and partners in the industry.
Reporting to the Craft Community Leader & Publisher we are seeking a creative and organised individual who can:
• Use SEO tools to identify keywords
• Work with the Content Team to develop a program of digital product and to write the necessary promotional pages
• Develop and maintain relationships with bloggers and influencers in the industry
• Actively support social media efforts on all F&W Media accounts
• Devise and coordinate competitions through our own audience and 3rd parties aimed at name capture directly on our sites and through social media
• Oversee related marketing efforts
• Work with the Craft Community Leader and Publisher on developing and maintaining key partnerships within the relevant industries and with key author partnerships
• Work on traditional marketing for key products on a case by case basis
Our ideal candidate will be confident and experienced with online and content marketing and managing social media accounts. Previous employment experience within an online marketing / online content creation role would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply or request further information please contact Clare Medland, HR Business Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 21 MARCH 2014